Rihanna's Harper’s Bazaar August issue cover says it all: "Rihanna Uncensored."  Rihanna discusses about her rebellious nature, her conservative love life and why she chose to collaborate with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown again.






In addition to her demure photo spread, Rihanna also talks about being careful about finding romance again, following her 2009 domestic dispute with then boyfriend Brown.



"(I'm) rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair," Rihanna told the magazine. "I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just—I don’t let people in."

As for making the decision to work with her ex again on their track "Birthday Cake," she claims she didn’t see what's the problem with it. 


"I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place" Rihanna quoted as saying.






Rihanna, 24, adds that she’s much more careful in affairs now as she’s been hurt in the past. "When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!