One of the most common questions interviewers ask Ann Romney is: " What is Ann Romney's weight ?"  




Ann Romney is very willing to reveal her height-and even her age-but never her weight



To be more specific, in an interview with Globe magazine Ann Romney revealed that her height is 5 feet 8. When the magazine asked her about her weight, Ann Romney claimed: "No, that's my secret, no woman wants to tell anyone her weight, it's always more than we want it to be; back in college I was 117 pounds and that's what I should be now." 


Despite what her husband describes as her perfect physical condition, Ann is obsessive about her weight and, according to her husband, probably hasn't been on a scale for 15 years.


"Don't ask about it," Ann Romney continued. "I won't answer. I'll tell my age, but not my weight. A woman's weight is always more than she wants it to be. I'll tell you what my ideal is. I'm 5 feet 8. In college, I weighed 117. That's what I should be. But I'm never near that. I'm always shocked at how much I weigh. I'm thin, but not 117 pounds, so I'm not as thin as I should be.

This is definitely a weird reaction from a woman at her age and it undeniably proves that Ann Romney feels very uncomfortable with her own body.

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!