Eva Longoria has found herself a new boyfriend!






Longoria, 37, confirmed to Extra on Thursday that she is currently dating New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, 25.


It has to be noted that Eva is good friends with "Extra" host Mario Lopez, who wasn't afraid to ask her tough questions and whether she's dating Sanchez. 





"You're an a--hole," Longoria joked. "No, Mark and I are, you know, fine. We're happy just dating."


It has to be mentioned that Longoria broke up with Eduardo Cruz (whose sister is actress Penelope Cruz) in June after debuting their romance in February 2011. Eva finalized her divorce from Tony Parker in January 2011 after he was caught cheating.


As for Sanchez, he has previously linked to actress Hayden Panettiere and Jamie-Lynn Sigler. He was most recently rumored to be dating Victoria's Secret model Kate Upton.






"I can't help but want somebody that's, I don't know, athletic. Family is big. My mom has to love her. I mean, love her. Somebody who can handle all this ... because I'm still learning," he told GQ in September 2011. "Cynically, I think: "OK, how is this person going to help me with a Super Bowl?""


What do you think of Eva Longoria's new romance with Mark Sanchez? Will they last?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!