2. Modeling isn't boring.
3. I am a kid. I'll always be a girl at heart.
4. We are what we see. We are products of our surroundings.
5. If you can be funny, it means you're intelligent. Your brain is working fast.
6. I've gotten out of bed a lot of days for a lot less than $10,000.
7. Art is for entertainment purposes, but it's also to reflect our dreams, our hopes, the present, the future the past - whether it's good or bad.
8. I don't really want to control anyone, to be honest.
9. I do say no to things that I think are completely gratuitous.
10. I know that some of the spiritual beliefs that I have are that if I come from a place of love, and I try to get out of my ego and my desire to want more and be selfish in any shape or form, then whatever I'm doing is not good.
11. I'm not interested in making clothes that are not accessible.
12. Sometimes it feels like it hurts when you make a big purchase, so I really believe that the more expensive things should be gems that you keep in your closet, not trends.
13. Women can be strong, be smart, be sexy, be mothers, be wives, and be powerful. We don't need to compromise.
14. Ever since the Greeks, we have been drunk with language! We have made a cage with words and shoved our God inside!
15. You are also caught with the fact that man is a creature who walks in two worlds and traces upon the walls of his cave the wonders and the nightmare experiences of his spiritual pilgrimage.
16. Well I travelled quite a lot in the east, and one of the things that impressed me greatly was the buddhist notion of the continuity of things, the wheel of life which is what we're talking about, the ever turning wheel.
17. I look out of this window and I think this is a cosmos, this is a huge creation, this is one small corner of it. The trees and birds and everything else and I'm part of it. I didn't ask to be put here, I've been lucky in finding myself here.
18. None of us is guaranteed against failure or corruption of any kind; witness what's going on in the world in this moment, the follies of human nature and the failures of human nature.
19. There are still things I want to do but they're not necessary for me to do. I'm not clinging to anything that I can't open my hands and let go.
20. The fact is that the learning process goes on, and so long as the voices are not stilled and the singers go on singing some of it gets through.
21. You know one of the causes of modern despair is the fact that we have had proposed to us, from various quarters, an impossible perfection.
22. All institutions are prone to corruption and to the vices of their members.
23. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine.
24. And I've always worked on the principle that if it interests me enough to write about it, then it must interest a lot of other people.
25. If God be God and man a creature made in image of the divine intelligence, his noblest function is the search for truth.
26. One has to accept pain as a condition of existence. One has to court doubt and darkness as the cost of knowing. One needs a will stubborn in conflict, but apt always to the total acceptance of every consequence of living and dying.
27. Once you accept the existence of God - however you define him, however you explain your relationship to him - then you are caught forever with his presence in the center of all things.
What do you think of Amber Valletta's quotes?
Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!