1. Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above.  

2. I'm in charge, and I'm leavin'!

3. You scare the shit out of people so they can't see how scared you are.

4. I could do this, I could be a fucking housewife.

5. Well somebody has to take care of me! I'm just a kid!


6. Dear book, this is another day in my life. A life is like a book. A book is like a box. A box has six sides. Inside and outside, so, how do you get to what's inside? How do you get what's inside, out? Once upon a time, there lived a very pretty girl, who lived in a beautiful box, and everybody loved her. 



7. Where's my knife? Who took my fucking knife? What do I look like, fucking terrorist? Is this funny? What the fuck is WRONG with you people? Where the fuck- get the fuck away from me! GET AWAY! WHERE IS MY KNIFE? God, you can't... you can't do that! You don't take somebody's knife when they need it!

8. I have to go back to work! I know what you're going to say but I need the money because I cannot live like this. I cannot live like this. And I cannot live without you. 


9. I'd tell them that you don't have to be anybody. Because I'd know that being somebody doesn't make you anybody anyway. 





10. I could learn photography. That could be something to want. I could photograph children. I could have my own children. I would give them yellow roses. And if they got too loud, I would just put them some place quiet. Put them in the oven. And I would kiss them every day, and tell them you don't have to be anybody, because I would know that being somebody doesn't make you anybody anyway. 


11. People keep going away from me, that hurts.

12. I should have been a rock star. But I can't sing. 



13. You know what I think? I think there's a reason for everything. And I think that there's a plan for everyone. And I think that God has a big plan for me. Just not in this life.

14. I don't think a woman is really a woman, unless she's a blonde, you know?

15. I felt very close to Wilhelmina, it was a great loss for me ... she was just a great person to have in my life ... her death was a terrible loss to me.


Source: IMDB

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!